Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thanks, PBSP!



Impassioned Fruit No. 4: pop-up city, made with different papers (including the press release of a hotel I wrote for the other year) and some watercolor pencils. More photos of it here.

Lately, I've been fascinated by buildings and models. I'm wondering if there's a way for me to study architecture and learn to build scale models without having to go through college all over again. I'm reluctant to enrol in a full course because it would be mostly just for fun. Guess that's something for me to look into this year.

This was done last weekend, nearly two weeks after I interviewed Rafael Lopa, executive director, and Klaas Oreel, chief executive adviser of Philippine Business for Social Progress, at around 1200 in the PLDT building, Makati.

PBSP celebrated its 40th anniversary last week. I'm really glad that there are organizations like it here and wouldn't mind working for one someday.

Pertinent quote:

"We feel good that we're able to do so much work for our people. ... It's not a job, as far as we're concerned. It's something we feel very passionate about." -- Rafael Lopa

No comments:

Post a Comment